Cyber Training International has provided open-source intelligence (OSINT) investigative expertise to federal, provincial and municipal law enforcement agencies across Canada and the United States, as well as financial institutions and private corporations.
The principals of Cyber Training International, Mark Fenton and Ritu Gill, are recognized leaders in online investigations, with decades of experience in OSINT techniques. Our past clients include:
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
- United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- United States Secret Service (USSS)
- United States Postal Inspection Service
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (Nigeria)
- Municipal law enforcement agencies
- Provincial investigative agencies (Special Constables and Bylaw Officers)
- Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (ICBC)
- Corporate Investigators
For a complete list of previous clients please visit Our Clients.
Have an Investigative Matter that Requires OSINT Intelligence?
Do you have an urgent investigative matter that could benefit from CTI’s decades of OSINT expertise? Contact us today – we will respond as quickly as possible.