Get Professional Recognition – Great for the CV or court!
The following courses are available exclusively through the Justice Institute of BC (JIBC), Police Academy – Advanced Police Training. Upon the successful completion of any courses offered, students will receive either a Letter of Completion or Certificate of Completion, sent to their home agency.
JIBC Courses and Registration
To register for one of the following JIBC courses please choose one of the following methods:
- PLCE 1241: Facebook for Investigators – $250
- PLCE 1246: Internet Lite – $200
- PLCE 1243: Internet Investigations – Level I – $450 (If this is a departmental increment course the cost is $350 and worth one increment point)
- PLCE 1244: Internet Investigations – Level II– $450 (If this is a departmental increment course the cost is $350 and worth one increment point)
- INVE-1022 – This course is an elective for the JIBC Investigation & Enforcement Skills Certificate program
Please note, these courses are only offered to:
Police Officer – An individual who is a recognized, sworn peace officer with a municipal, provincial or federal organization.
Special Constable – An individual who is a recognized, sworn peace officer with a municipal, provincial or federal organization.
Provincial or Federal Investigator – An individual who is currently employed with a recognized provincial, or federal, ministry or agency that conducts investigations.
Corporate Investigator – An individual who is currently employed at a recognized company, or institution, that conducts investigations. Examples would include insurance companies and banks.
We reserve the right to restrict student access due to the sensitivity of the subject matter being taught.
Credentials WILL be verified before granting access to the course(s)
The information collected on this form is submitted directly to the Justice Institute of BC and is NOT stored on this site…READ MORE